One way to obtain a small business loan involves using a portion of your 401 (k) or IRA.
According to Leonard Fischer, founder of Benetrends, "many people have watched their dream of owning a business go out the window due to lack of funding options. We help people achieve that dream every day using money they already have."
It's definitely a creative way to fund a franchise business, and it's used a lot. With the banks not being that cooperative these days, you may want to consider exploring this option.
Remember, it's your money; is the idea of using a portion of it to invest in a business of your own really that crazy?
The Rainmaker Plan® is designed specifically to help you:
- Gain quick access to cash for business fundingUse this cash for legitimate business expensesBegin paying yourself a salary – right from the start
- Enhance cash flow
- Shorten the time for your business to reach break-even or profitability
- Create equity in your firm
- Provide a retirement plan for you and your employees to build wealth and value
- Take advantage of potential tax benefits
Maybe it's something you should at least look into.